We open with this bike the Rush Special Bike series, a long series of custom or special project bicycle that we create, prepare and assemble in our workshop.
This first one start from an Argon18 Krypton X-Road frame set, in size XS, and is built to create a perfect Spare Bike for every day training that could match also a winter training with mud and gravel roads.
And the Krypton X-Road is perfect for this: light and stiff, could easy fit tyres from 25c to 700x35c and specific for Cyclocross.
Here the bike details:
– Frame: Argon18 Krypton X-Road with fork and seatpost
– Group Set: Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic Disc brake
– Crankset: Rotor 3D+
– Powermeter: Power2Max TypeS
– Stem and handlebar: 3T Ergonova and Arx II
– Wheelset: 3T C35 Discus carbon
– Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene
– Pedals: Look Keo Blade
– Saddle: San Marco Concor